November 15, 2013

So. Many. Series. (Part II)

Fact: I don't like coffee. I just like saying Coffee Clutch in my best and deepest New York accent. Considering I'm a New Yorker, I'm pretty freaking good at it. So I've got my tea and I hope you have your heated beverage of choice, because it's time to gab the day away.

Are you guys ready for Part II of my So. Many. Series. post? In case you need a refresher, HERE is Part I. You can read about all of the series I've started, finished, am up to date on or have given up on in Part I. It's got a lot of titles on it, but not as many on this list you're about to read (or, more likely, skim). This list is all the books I own the first book of the series of (either in ARC form or finished copies form. This doesn't include my library books. Just the ones I've bought because I was like: "Oh hey, this shizz sounds baller" but then I never got around to reading.

So. Are you ready?


Here's the list of first books in series that I own but haven't read yet:

  • ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD by Kendare Blake
  • THE COMPOUND by S.A. Bodeen
  • TAKEN by Erin Bowman
  • THE DARKEST MINDS by Alexandra Bracken
  • THE DIVINERS by Libba Bray
  • BORN OF ILLUSION by Teri Brown
  • GALLAGHER GIRLS by Ally Carter
  • THE GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS by Rae Carson
  • THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL by Soman Chainani
  • PERFECT RUIN by Lauren DeStefano
  • THE WARD by Jordana Frankel
  • EON by Alison Goodman
  • RUBY RED by Kerstin Gier
  • UNEARTHLY by Cynthia Hand
  • MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTRY by Rachel Harris
  • WHEN WE WAKE by Karen Healy
  • LINKED by Imogen Howson
  • THE NAME OF THE STAR by Maureen Johnson
  • THESE BROKEN STARS by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
  • STORM by Brigid Kemmerer
  • CATCHING JORDAN by Miranda Kenneally
  • FALSE MEMORY by Dan Krokos
  • GRAVE MERCY R.L. LaFevers
  • PANTOMIME by Laura Lam
  • EVERY DAY by David Levithan
  • GOD SAVE THE QUEEN by Kate Locke
  • THE BOYFRIEND LIST by E. Lockhart
  • PROXY by Alex London
  • TARNISH by Katherine Longshore
  • IN THE AFTER by Demitria Lunetta
  • I HUNT KILLERS by Barry Lyga
  • REMEMBRANCE by Michelle Madow
  • SCORCHED by Mari Mancusi
  • DAUGHTER OF THE FOREST by Juliet Marillier
  • THE OATHBREAKER'S SHADOW by Amy McCulloch
  • VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead
  • INCARNATE by Jodi Meadows
  • THE 100 by Kass Morgan
  • A CORNER OF WHITE by Jaclyn Moriarty
  • ANGELFIRE by Courtney Allison Moulton
  • UNRAVELLING by Elizabeth Norris
  • STARGLASS by Phoebe North
  • VENOM by Fiona Paul
  • RAMPANT by Diana Peterfreund
  • STARTERS by Lissa Price
  • ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis
  • THE ART OF WISHING by Lindsay Ribar
  • ALTERED by Jennifer Rush
  • STEELHEART by Brandon Sanderson
  • THE RITHMATIST by Brandon Sanderson
  • TIMERIDERS by Alex Scarrow
  • THE ARCHIVED by Victoria Schwab
  • THE BONE SEASON by Samantha Shannon
  • THE MADMAN'S DAUGHTER by Megan Shepherd
  • ARTICLE 5 by Kristen Simmons
  • INSIDE OUT by Maria V. Snyder
  • POISON STUDY by Maria V. Snyder
  • THE FORSAKEN by Lisa M. Stasse
  • THE AMULET OF SAMARKAND by Jonathan Stroud
  • SOME QUIET PLACE by Kelsey Sutton
  • ALL OUR YESTERDAYS by Cristin Terrill
  • REBOOT by Amy Tintera 
  • PIVOT POINT by Kasie West
  • TRANSPARENT by Natalie Whipple
  • THE 5TH WAVE by Rick Yancey
  • ALL THESE THINGS I'VE DONE by Gabrielle Zevin
  • WHAT'S LEFT OF ME by Kat Zhang
TOTAL: 67

SIXTY-SEVEN BOOKS. I don't even know. I don't. I just compulsively buy things and I kind of hate myself for it. I obviously also have a lot of stand-alones on my shelves. I'm not going to make a Part III of this post, chronicling all of that. I probably should have even compiled all of this, but I did.

Probably because I could use your help. Gosh I'm selfish.

If you've read any of these series and know if they're awesome and they need to be at the top of my TBR list or if they stink and I should just skip it, it'd be lovely if you could speak up - in the comments below, please!