September 1, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Wrap Up




 So Bout of Books 11.0 is OVER.

OOOOVER.

I am sad.

But I have lots and lots of books to console myself with, so I'll just go do that.

Now, enough of my blabbering, I should probably just wrap up Bout of Books 11.0 (because I've been dragging my feet for long enough about all of this - it's been a week since the whole thing ended!)

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team



MY GOALS

THE RESULTS
  • I read 2 books, not 3. Oops.
  • I did! I participated in a Twitter chat! Huzzah!
  • I didn't make too many new friends? I feel like I have a bunch of friends who do Bout of Books every time and we just chat together. I have to broaden my horizons next time, I think
  • No challenges for this girl. I lost track of all that. Maybe next time. 

FAILURE. Failure all around. But that's okay. FLAILING NOT FAILING is the Bout of Books motto, so FLAILING. I FLAILED.

Thanks again to Amanda and Kelly. You ladies are the bestest of the best. To Bout of Books 12.0!

To read my original goals post, click HERE.
To read my progress report post, click HERE.

Okay. That's it. I hope you'll all join up for the next Bout of Books! Until next time!